Education- PhD Modelling & Simulations
- MPhil Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) (2012)
- MSc Engineering, Power generation (2005)
- BSc Engineering, HVAC & R systems (2002)
ExperienceThe sole author of the book "Development of a Conjugate Heat Transfer Solver"
Co-author of over 33 papers submitted to international refereed journals, or presented at refereed conferences and workshops.
Hourly Paid Lecturer of aerodynamics, thermodynamics and materials & manufacturing.
Maths teacher (years 7-GCSE) under Student Associate Scheme (SAS) 2009.
The developer of an excellent technique in presenting Maths as a practical and real life applicable subject. The power Point slides brought high attention of students and teachers during my SAS programme of aim higher.
Specialized in numerical methods and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) techniques. I can also teach post grad levels.
I have written a FVM (FORTRAN based) code for the analysis of complicated unsteady heat transfer differential equations applied to conjugate heat transfer systems.
- Engineer & Productive planner.
- Administrator and creator of NETWORKING project, employing ethnic minorities for a better community.
• Experience of Maths Teaching
• Experience in Physics and Engineering techniques
• High-level research, data collection and analysis ability
• Excellent IT and computer skills; Fluent-Gambit, CAD, TopS100 and TopS300
• Good communication, networking, and time management skills
• Project management and team leadership skills
HobbiesI enjoy chess competitions and I like most kinds of sports, such as badminton, swimming, football, table-tennis & tennis. I listen to Classics and like lyrics music. I have a personal tendency to knowing more about other cultures and languages, trying different traditions and developing multi-cultural relationships. I am interested in reading modern Engineering magazines.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.